- The Jaliigirr Biodiversity Alliance: Local actions for connectivity
- Woody weeds and rainforest restoration: Benefits and risks
- Biodiversity values of Privet regrowth on the eastern Dorrigo plateau
- Project summary: Cultural burning at Coffs Harbour Airport
- Farm planning: Identifying your most productive land
- Conserving native bees on your land: A guide for landholders on the North Coast of NSW
- 20 years of rainforest restoration: A case-study of rainforest restoration activities on an abandoned paddock adjacent to Dorrigo National Park
- Trees on farms: Why, where and how
- Rudd, D.L. (2017) Can oldfield regrowth dominated by non-native privet trees contribute to biodiversity and rainforest regeneration? BSc (Honours) thesis, Griffith University.”
Click here to access partner documents.
We would also like to acknowledge Craig Stehn and Shane Rumming for supplying the photos used in this website.
The Jaliigirr Project: Connecting communities and cultures through corridors
The Jaliigirr Project: Overview
Uncle Larry Kelly
Warning: The video above contains images of persons who are deceased